How Much Does It Cost To Deliver A Child In The USA In 2022?
The price for the organization of childbirth depends on the selected package of services and starts from $3,900. At the signing of the agreement, it will be provided a full list of services to fix the exact price. Many women issue cash advance in Oregon to pay for services even if you find the lowest rate in any clinic in any state. The procedure of issuing such a loan is simple enough. Submit an application, wait for the decision and the funds will be deposited within 24 business hours.
How much does it cost to give birth to a child to foreigners?
The United States of America is known for its loyalty to citizens of other countries. More and more women from other countries come here to have a baby. They are attracted by advanced medicine, granting citizenship to a child, a high level of organization of childbirth, assistance to a woman in labor. The cost of childbirth is rather expensive, but in return, parents are guaranteed care, highly professional assistance to a woman, complete safety of the child after birth.
What expenses are not included in the package of services?
Our package offers for the organization of childbirth in the USA do not include expenses related to flight, accommodation, meals, entertainment, state duties. Medical services are not included in all packages. The cost may vary depending on your preferences, but we collect an approximate order of prices:
- the fee for visa processing (at the consulate) is $160 per person.
- round-trip tickets for a direct flight of Aeroflot in the direction of Moscow-Miami – from $700.
- apartment rental – from $ 2,000 per month.
- meals, entertainment – from $ 800 per month.
- pediatrician’s services after discharge: examinations at the clinic — $300, after discharge – $125 per appointment. In total, you need to show up 2-3 times.
- fees for processing American documents for a baby — $250.
- fees for processing foreign documents for a baby — $800.
The total cost of childbirth is quite high, but it is a justified expense: you are guaranteed attentive attitude, high-quality medical care and safety.
Do I need an advance payment?
There are companies that work without prepayment. The services are paid after the flight, in three parts:
- a third of the amount — in the first 2 days of stay in the city;
- another third — on the day of the first appointment with the doctor;
- the remainder — when making a contract for childbirth with the clinic.
The only exception to this rule is an invitation to childbirth from a doctor. The doctor is asked for a deposit of $500 for his registration, which will be deducted from the total cost of the package in the future. You will be able to show the invitation at the consulate during the visa interview. This document will once again confirm the reliability of your intentions.
Is there a surcharge for a caesarean section?
For example, in Miami, the organization and delivery of cesarean section in almost all clinics is more expensive than natural ones. The surcharge for this procedure is from $1,500 to $5,000. What explains this gap in pricing policy? The final amount consists firstly of the services of the doctor taking delivery. The cost of the procedure depends on the policy of the clinic, there is no fixed specific bar:
- Memorial Regional — $ 1,500;
- Jackson North – $ 2,400;
- Mount Sinai — $ 2,800.
Remember that during a caesarean section, a neonatologist must be in the ward. In Memorial Regional, this service is paid before delivery ($150). At Mount Sinai, a neonatologist is paid after discharge ($540).